Saturday, August 20, 2005

does your mother know?

So we're having a wee party in Tracy's living room with our Swedish friends who have the tightest jeans in Britain and we are listening to ABBA. We played Super Trouper in Sweden when we played two shows there a few months ago and it was such a pleasure and not very much like ABBA. What a band.
ABBA was the first CD I ever owned because I went to Hungary when I was ten, singing with a choir (oh the irony)and as a leaving present they gave me a cosmetic bag, a bottle of wine (which i didn't drink myself)and ABBA Gold.


Gold indeed...
xxxxCar
ey

1 Comments:

Blogger cameraobscura said...

I should reply to you lovely lot, making me feel interesting! We had another smiley tight-trousered weekend just there because there was a brilliant Abba documentary on tv on Saturday night. I thought of you all, really I did.
Mignonette I'll let you wonder about Isobel and Tracyanne but I'll give you a clue and tell you Campbell is one of the most common surnames in Scotland.
I haven't been back to Hungary to find out about the Crack.

9:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home